Bus Information

PTV (Public Transport Victoria)

PTV provide several buses which travel to and from Marist College each day. Several of these buses are specials and timetables will not be available on the Christian Bus website (refer to schedule provided).

Bus 54 travels to and from the Bendigo Train Station, many of the town buses connect with this service (timetable available on Christian Bus Website).

There is a direct bus from Tom Flood which departs from the public bus stop on Barnard Street which is located between Park and Water street.  This bus accommodates our Country Bus students and leaves at 8.40am each morning and returns students to the Tom Flood Centre at approx. 3.45pm.

Eaglehawk travellers are able to access a bus at Eaglehawk Secondary College 8.20am – returning 4.00pm – Victoria Street 8.23am returning at 3.57pm.

A bus travels from Harvey Norman on to Crusoe College to connect with the country buses (Refer to schedules).

View Christians bus timetables via : https://christiansbus.com.au/public-buses/bendigo-bus-timetable/

If you require further information regarding buses please contact PTV 1800 800 007  or online Feedback

To download the 2019 Student Concession Application form CLICK HERE.  Please complete the form and attach two passport quality photos (last years school photos appropriate) and bring to Marlhes (College Office)  to be stamped and signed.

2019 Country Bus Travel

If you wish to use the country bus service in 2019 you are required to download the application form, complete and return to the College office .  Your application will be processed by the Department of Education.

Students travelling on country buses and  catching connecting buses (e.g. Crusoe College, Tom Flood) will require a MYKI for this leg of their travel.  Families may wish to use a cash MYKI – please be advised this option is not claimable on conveyance.

All existing students who use the country bus service are not required to renew their application as they are automatically rolled into the next year. However, if existing students have a sibling commencing to use the country bus service they are required to make an application. Each traveller is required to have an individual application.

If you have any enquiries please contact the College 5400 1252.

Conveyance Claims & Eligibility

​Families are advised to purchase a half yearly or yearly pass if they wish to claim conveyance (Form 3).  Please read the eligibility criteria :

  • attend their nearest government or non-government school/campus appropriate to their year level at which admission is permissible
  • reside 4.8km or more by the shortest practicable route from that school/campus attended
  • be of school age (5 to 18 years old at time of application) and reside in Victoria

Form 3 is used for you to claim conveyance – please attach your receipt of purchase from PTV to this document and return to Marlhes.  ALL conveyance applications must be returned in hardcopy,  scanned emailed versions will not be accepted for audit purposes.

Private Car Travel:  Form 1 – car private travel

Private Bus Travel: Form 2 – bus private travel

Public Transport Travel Bus:  Form 3 – public bus travel