Positions will be advertised here as they become available.
Teaching positions for 2020 are advertised at the end of Term 2, start of Term 3 for commencement in 2020.
This is a full-time ongoing position to commence in June 2019.
The successful applicant will be:
- Qualified and/or experienced in payroll.
- Able to process accounts payable and purchase orders.
- Qualified and/or experienced in debtors.
- Able to respond to parents in a steady but sensitive manner.
The successful applicant will have:
- An openness to work in Catholic education.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- A willingness to be involved in student learning.
Applicants are asked to submit a covering letter and resume to the Principal, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm Tuesday 23 April 2019.
CLICK HERE for Position Description
Finance Officer advertisement
CASUAL RELIEF TEACHERS (CRT)
To be considered for CRT work, please register your interest by sending your resume and a covering letter to:
Ms April Cincotta | Email: email@example.com
A CHILD SAFE SCHOOL
Marist College Bendigo is committed to a safe and nurturing culture for all young people. Staff who are employed at our College must have current Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) Teacher Registration or VIT Permission To Teach Registration. All general staff are required to have a Working With Children Check (WWCC). More details click here