Marist College Bendigo welcomes enrolment enquiries from families who seek a Catholic education for their children.
COME AND EXPLORE MARIST
Monday 6 May 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Discover all Marist can offer, tour our learning facilities and talk to Educators and Students or take a guided tour.
NO booking required, come any time after 3.30pm. See you there!
- Year 5-12 Enrolments Open: Tuesday 23 April, applications available 23/04/19 on website or from office
- Explore Marist Evening: Monday 6 May | 3.30-6.30pm
- Foundation Enrolments Open: Monday 13 May, applications available 13/05/19 on website or from office
- Year 7 Transition Day: Tuesday 14 May | 9.30am to 2.30pm Booking Essential CLICK HERE to register.
- Foundation Information Night: Thursday 23 May | 7-8pm
- Year 5 Transition Day: Tuesday 28 May | 9.30am to 2.30pm Booking Essential CLICK HERE to register.
- Year 5-12 Enrolments Close: Friday 6 June 3pm
- Foundation Enrolments Close: Friday 21 June 3pm
- Enrolment Offers Advised: By Friday 28 June
LEARNING WALKS (Years 5-12 in 2020)
Learning Walks are held 9.15am-10.30am on a normal school day. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book advising child’s name, current primary school, year level in 2020 and names of parents attending.
- Tuesday 30 April [FULL NO FURTHER BOOKINGS]
- Wednesday 1 May [FULL NO FURTHER BOOKINGS]
- Friday 3 May
- Tuesday 7 May
- Thursday 9 May
- Friday 10 May
- Monday 27 May
- Tuesday 4 June
LEARNING WALKS (Foundation in 2020)
Learning Walks are held 9.15am-10.30am on a normal school day. BOOKINGS ARE ESSENTIAL, please email email@example.com to book advising child’s name, current kinder and names of parents attending.
- Monday 20 May
- Tuesday 21 May
- Thursday 23 May
- Friday 24 May
- Wednesday 29 May
For enrolment enquiries, please contact Ms Yvette Johnson-Jean, College Registrar – firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s the next step? Click the document links below for further enrolment information.